Due to internal promotion, a London based gym chain is looking to recruit an Accounts Assistant on a permanent basis. The business is expanding at a steady pace and has a turnover of £28 million currently.
Reporting to the Chief Financial Officer, you will be responsible for the end to end Accounts Payable function.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Processing all invoices including allocating and raising of PO’s
- Reconciling supplier accounts and resolving any queries
- Preparing and checking all payment runs
- Managing the AP inbox and ensuring all emails are dealt with in a swift and timely manner
- Work closely with the club managers to ensure all invoicing and banking is completed by the deadline
The successful candidate will be an AAT studier, with previous experience working in a retail or a multi-site business of 5 sites or more; this is essential to this role. You must have at least 12 months of experience within Accounts Payable and knowledge of Netsuite would be highly advantageous. Attention to detail is vital with the determination of really getting stuck in to achieve and produce a new forward-thinking mentality for the organisation’s continuous growth.
In return for your hard work, you will receive a competitive benefits package including free gym membership for you and a friend/family member and study support plus extra annual leave for your birthday and years of service. The role will be office based in South London 5 days a week during training and then a hybrid working pattern will be offered