An Accounts Payable Clerk is required to work for a leading Consumer Products business based in West London, on a permanent basis (remote working initially with hybrid working long term). This is a fantastic opportunity to progress in your career with a market-leading brand that is internationally recognised.
You will be reporting to the Accounts Payable Manager and working in a large finance team, giving you the opportunity to progress within the business. You will be responsible for part of the accounts payable ledger including dealing with a high volume of invoices and supplier statement reconciliations as well as liaising with international suppliers. Duties will include:
- Taking ownership for processing high volume invoices on a daily basis
- Processing of purchase order invoices
- Management of supplier statement reconciliations
- Point of contact for any supplier queries
- Allocating payments against specific invoices
- Gaining approval of invoices from senior management
- Assisting with the year-end audit
- Involved in the continuous process improvement of current procedures
The successful Accounts Payable Clerk will have at least 2 year’s experience working within an accounts payable department and have experience of processing invoices in multiple currencies. A second European language would be advantageous. You must have previous experience of handling high volumes of invoices and SAP knowledge is highly advantageous. Ideally, you will have worked in a large, multinational organisation, consumer industry experience is beneficial You must possess strong communication skills and have the ability to work in a fast-paced, team-orientated environment
You will be working in a sociable and fun environment where your hard work is rewarded through an amazing benefits package which will include flexi hours and heavily discounted brand products. This is a great opportunity to progress and develop your career within a global business.
Please note this role will start in January.