An opportunity has arisen for an Accounts Payable & Receivables specialist based in Central London, working for a high growth Financial Services Consultancy. This role has been newly created to support the company’s continued expansion.
This role will report directly to the Finance Manager and will have responsibility for all transactional processing duties, as well as eventually taking on month-end processes such as prepayments, accruals and fixed assets.
Responsibilities will include:
- Processing invoices and expenses onto Dynamics 365 for multiple entities
- Raising sales invoices and ensuring payments have been allocated correctly for multiple entities
- Preparing a weekly UK payment run
- Bank reconciliation of multiple accounts all in GBP
- Assisting with month-end processes such as cash flow, budgeting & forecasting and fixed assets.
The successful candidate will be a part-qualified accountant studying towards AAT/ACCA/CIMA/ACA with at least 2 years of experience in transactional processing. Prior experience working within financial services or a start-up environment is desirable. You must have intermediate excel skills (pivot tables and v lookups), experience with Microsoft Dynamics 365 is preferable but not essential. You will be adaptable and have the desire to progress into an Assistant Accountant role longer term as this role offers the opportunity for ample progression.
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a fast-paced, dynamic business where you will have the opportunity to broaden your skillset and have autonomy over your workload. The benefits offered include a hybrid working pattern, matched pension of up to 7.5% and a cashback health plan in addition to an allowance of 25 days holiday.