A well-known multi-site Hospitality Brand is recruiting for an Assistant Management Accountant based in South West London, on a permanent basis and 5 days in the office. This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a well-known brand which is expanding rapidly having recently acquired a number of new sites and are continuing to grow.
You will be reporting to the Management Accountant, working amongst a larger finance team. You will be working as the number 2 to the Management Accountant with day-to-day responsibility for supporting the production of management accounts and weekly sales reporting for all restaurants.
Responsibilities will include:
- Supporting with the preparation of monthly management accounts across 35+ sites including P&L and cashflow
- Handling month-end duties including accruals, prepayments and journals
- Supporting with the sales reporting across all restaurant sites including margin analysis
- Assisting with the reporting of labour costs
- Dealing with stock reconciliations
- Supporting with any project related work including improvement of existing processes
The successful candidate will be actively studying towards an ACCA/CIMA qualification with previous experience working in the hospitality industry or a multi-site retail/leisure business which is essential. You must have proven experience handling the month-end process (including journals, accruals and prepayments) and supporting with the preparation of management accounts. It is essential you have intermediate/advanced Excel skills including pivot tables and v lookups, knowledge of Sage is beneficial. Attention to detail, excellent communication skills and an ability to build relationships with senior stakeholders will be the key to the success in this role.
You will be working in a sociable environment where your hard work is rewarded through an amazing benefits package which will include study support, restaurant discounts and free lunches! This is a great opportunity to progress and develop your career within a growing and well-known hospitality brand.