This is an opportunity for an Assistant Management Accountant to join a well-known global luxury retailer based in London on a 6-month fixed term contract with the potential to go permanent. You will be working as part of the commercial finance team within a company that focuses on creating an inclusive culture that nurtures personal growth.
This role will take ownership of the month-end procedures for two divisions as well as prepare and analyse key monthly variance reports which are communicated to budget holders. Reporting to the Senior Finance Business Partner, responsibilities will include:
- Responsibility for posting of accruals and prepayments, preparing monthly balance sheet reconciliations, and reconciliations of cost trackers
- Preparing monthly variance reports as well as attending monthly meetings with
- Provide commentary on variances in the monthly P&L and communicate these with non-finance stakeholders
- Calculating monthly commissions across both divisions you will be taking responsibility for
- Regular reporting of actuals including submission in line with business-wide deadlines.
The successful candidate will have experience of month-end processing and the ability to business partner with the wider business ideally gained in a fashion/retail or luxury business. You will ideally be studying towards a professional qualification such as ACCA or CIMA. Knowledge of SAP would be advantageous but not essential.
In return for your dedication and hard work, you will receive competitive benefits such as 25 days annual leave and the opportunity to work for a globally recognised luxury retailer.