A luxury, fast growing travel business is looking to hire a Commercial Finance Analyst on a permanent basis. The role has been newly created and will be based in the Central London with a hybrid working model.
This is an exciting time for the business; they have strategic growth plans in place and recently have been funded with a new investment and acquired a smaller travel business which they are merging into the Group. You will be the number two to the Commercial Controller and Head of Properties, supporting the business in achieving its ambitious growth plans by providing insight into the financial performance of the business. The role will involve collaboration with the finance team, property team and stakeholders.
Responsibilities will include:
- Running the sales reports daily to support the production of the weekly sales reports
- Presenting monthly to the Board and provide additional assistance on the property and pricing sections as required
- Improve and maintain the revenue modelling tool to allow the properties team to complete detailed analysis
- Assist the properties team in the production and maintenance of data in the CRM
- Support in the decision-making process for future pricing decisions (e.g. annual increases) by reviewing historic data and current occupancy
- Support the Commercial Controller and Head of Properties in the villa sales budgeting and forecasting process
The successful candidate will have experience working in a Commercial Finance role. You must have 1-3 years reporting / analysis role experience and to be able to take ownership of scenario modelling. You must be comfortable presenting your analysis and provide ideas for improvement. Experience working in the travel industry is beneficial but not essential. A keen sense of initiative, ability to build strong relationships with stakeholders, particularly being able to challenge as well as support team members within the business is essential.
This is an exciting time to join a growing business who has doubled in the head count over the year. They are looking for an ambitious individual who is looking to support the business as they look to transition into their next phase of growth and to progress their career within the commercial finance team. In return, you will receive excellent benefits including a flexible working, early finishes during Christmas and annual company trips with the entire team.