This is an opportunity for a Commercial Finance Analyst to join a multi-million turnover, a market-leading retail brand based in South London on a permanent basis. You will be joining at a key time, as they enter their next phase of growth through diversifying their existing product range and investing in technology during the pandemic.
The role will take ownership of the analysis of the wholesale and e-commerce side of the business, which has doubled in revenue over the past year. You will report to the Head of Commercial Finance and work closely alongside the Commercial Business Partner. The role has ample exposure to internal stakeholders and is an opportunity for someone to develop their Business Partnering skills.
Responsibilities will include:
- Commercial analysis of multiple channels including marketing, projects, campaigns and KPI’s
- Month-end close working closely alongside the management accounting team to provide analysis and insight
- Daily / Weekly / Monthly reporting on sales & margin, costs & KPIs
- Assisting with the budgeting process to produce P&L
- Business partnering with the wider finance team and head of departments to assist with resolving finance-related queries
- Using BI tools to provide concise reporting for the senior management
The successful candidate will be a part-qualified or newly qualified Accountant with prior experience working within the consumer sector (ideally retail), which is essential. You must have intermediate to advanced excel skills (pivot tables and v lookups), experience with Microsoft Navision/Dynamics is preferable but not essential. You will be adaptable and eager to take on more responsibility and have the confidence to drive change within the business. This role offers the opportunity to progress quickly, you must therefore be ambitious in nature and looking to develop in line with the company’s growth plans.
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a fast-paced, market-leading brand, where you can make an impact on their bottom line. The benefits offered include study support, 30% off branded items with multiple yearly staff sales, a hybrid working pattern, an early finish on Fridays in addition to an allowance of 25 days holiday.