This is an opportunity for a Finance Analyst to join a fast-growth Travel/Leisure business, in a fully remote role on a permanent basis. This position will be a crucial hire to the business as this newly created role will be the first hire into commercial finance and has been created to support the business in achieving its international growth plans.
This role is the number 1 in commercial finance, reporting directly to the Finance Director. The role will involve providing modelling, analysis, and recommendations to support the business with its short and long-term commercial strategy. Alongside this, you will be business partnering with the wider business including Product, Operations and Sales teams to assess the commercial drivers of the business and offer process improvements
Responsibilities will include:
- Providing modelling, analysis and recommendations to support margin growth within the existing client product offering.
- Communicating consolidated data to support the business product development strategy
- Being the main business partner across multiple business functions, particularly Sales and Product departments
- Providing analytical support to assist the business with commercial decision making
- Weekly commercial and revenue reporting, supporting the delivery of the annual Budget and monthly reporting processes, focusing on sales through to gross profit
The successful candidate will be a part-qualified, finalist, or qualified Accountant with prior experience working in a commercial finance role within travel & leisure. You must have proven experience business partnering with non-finance stakeholders and possess strong financial modelling skills. Revenue analysis and Netsuite experience will be beneficial along with having strong excel skills (ideally modelling). Excellent communication skills, and the ability to work with both finance and non-finance professionals are the key to success in this role.
This is an exciting opportunity that offers extensive exposure to the senior management team whilst the business looks to continue its strong growth plans. They are looking for an ambitious individual that thrives in a fast-paced environment and is looking to take the next step up in their career.