This is an opportunity for a Finance Analyst to join a multi-million turnover, market leading omnichannel retailer on a permanent basis (based in South London but remote working available). You will be joining at a key time, as they look to further strengthen their ecommerce presence, having achieved a 50% uplift in ecommerce revenue in the past 12 months.
This is a newly created role and is a key hire to support the business in achieving their three-year plan. Reporting into the Financial Controller the role will be responsible for managing the cashflow forecasting and treasury for the business which will include working closely with heads of departments across the business.
Responsibilities will include:
- Business partnering with key stakeholders including, buying, and merchandising, logistics and marketing managers
- Reporting the cash flow on a daily, weekly and monthly basis including extensive cash forecasting
- Perform financial modelling to support decision making
- Challenge stakeholders on cashflow to help accelerate growth and deliver best performance
- Report and share performance vs actual, providing insight into variances and future implications
- Management of FX rates across the business including hedging
- Proactively implement new processes to improve the accuracy of cashflow forecasting
The successful candidate will be part qualified or newly qualified ACCA/CIMA with previous experience working in a commercial role, including experience handling cash flow forecasting. Previous experience working within a consumer led industry is advantageous, ideally retail or ecommerce. You will have proven experience working with stakeholders across the business as well as financial modelling experience. The ability to build relationships with non-finance stakeholders is integral to the success of this role as well as the ability to use your own initiative and work independently.
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a fast-paced, market-leading brand, where you can make a direct impact to their bottom line and progress quickly internally within the business. They offer a generous benefits package including a 15.00 finish on a Friday and heavily discounted brand products.