This is an opportunity for a Finance Manager to join a fast-growth FMCG business, in a hybrid working role based in Hertfordshire on a permanent basis. Working for this exciting brand you’ll be joining in a dynamic time as the business has experienced 100% year on year growth for the past 3 years. Reporting directly to the Financial Controller this newly created role is crucial to the success of the finance function and will involve being hands-on implementing and developing the month-end close process as well as implementing robust financial controls for the company. This role will involve supporting multiple internal and external finance stakeholders ensuring the business automates in line with their growth.
Responsibilities Will Include
- Producing and communicating variance analysis explaining key movements to management
- Implementing and continuously improving the month-end close and reporting pack to support the business growth and complexity
- Developing a robust financial control environment in the UK ensuring completeness and accuracy of data
- Business partnering and providing support to the wider finance operations
- Liaising with and supporting external auditors
The successful candidate will be an audit qualified ACA/ACCA Accountant with proven experience in the consumer industry or experience with stock. You must have proven experience of month-end close and management reporting and will have examples where you’ve added value and challenged internal decision making. In addition, you will possess strong technical accounting skills and experience implementing new reporting and analysis is advantageous. The successful candidate will be a problem solver with excellent communication skills who has the ability to work in an environment of constant change.
This is an exciting opportunity that offers extensive exposure to the senior management team whilst the business looks to continue its strong growth plans. They are looking for an ambitious individual that thrives in a fast-paced environment and is looking to take the next step up in their career.