A Finance Manager is required to work for a global, luxury brand on a permanent basis, in what is a newly created role based in Central London. Working for this internationally renowned business, you will be joining at an exciting time as the business looks to invest and hire additional headcount to facilitate its future growth.
Reporting to the Head of Finance, the Finance Manager will assume responsibility for managing a team responsible for the accounting for multiple entities. You will be a key part of the senior management team in driving change and implementing new finance processes to facilitate the future growth of the business.
Responsibilities will include:
- Taking ownership for the accounting for various entities, reporting into the senior management of the business
- Proactively driving change and implementing new financial processes and procedures across the group
- Partnering with various departments across the business including commercial and logistics
- Management, development of a small team as well as taking ownership for the recruitment of future hires
- Overseeing the month-end and management accounting including actively looking at ways to improve efficiencies
- Management of tax legislation including working with third parties
- Involvement in various ad-hoc projects
The successful candidate will be a qualified accountant/equivalent with proven experience working in a management role within the consumer sector. You will have actively driven change and implemented new procedures and have proven examples of where you have added value. The ability to oversee the month-end and management accounts as well as the ability to lead and manage a team is essential. To succeed in this role, you will be driven, adaptable, and have excellent communication skills to be able to work with senior management and stakeholders based in the UK and internationally.
The company has a clear succession plan, and you will have the opportunity to develop quickly in your finance career in line with the company’s growth. You will be entitled to a generous benefits package including a bonus, flexi-working, and generous holiday allowance