A Finance Systems Manager (TM1) is required to work for a luxury, global brand based in London (with a hybrid of home/office work available). This is a newly created role due to growth and an opportunity to join an internationally renowned business that is investing in finance transformation to facilitate their future growth.
This role will sit within finance, reporting to the Head of FP&A, with a dotted line to the IT team. You will take ownership for improving finance efficiencies within the TM1 system, particularly improving the P&L reporting on the system. As the role develops, you will support other business functions including marketing and operations with improving the TM1 system.
Responsibilities will include:
- Business partnering with finance stakeholders across the business to understand their requirements of the TM1 system, liaising with systems developers to implement these changes effectively
- Project managing the implementation of new efficiencies on the TM1 system. This includes managing all phases of the projects including post-implementation maintenance
- Identifying areas within the Cognos TM1 system that need development and implementing these changes within agreed timeframes
- Working as the administrator for the TM1 system including managing user permissions, providing training to the finance team, and support with any queries from the finance team
- Upon successful implementation of new efficiencies in the UK, rolling out new implementations to finance teams globally
The successful candidate will have a background working within finance (ideally FP&A) with experience managing the TM1 system either in the role of a system or as part of your finance role where you have acted as the subject matter expert for the team. Previous experience project managing TM1 and working with developers to implement new workstreams is essential. To succeed in this role, you will have the ability to build effective relationships with a variety of finance and non-finance stakeholders based both in the UK and globally. You will be proactive in nature with a systematic approach to be able to manage multiple projects at any given time.
In return for your hard work, you will have the opportunity to fast-track your finance systems career, building a team and taking on a wider internal and global remit as the role develops. You will be rewarded with the opportunity to work for extremely reputable consumer brands and will be entitled to excellent benefits including flexible working, bonuses and discounts on brand products