A Finance Transformation Manager is required to work for a FTSE 100 business in a newly created team, on a permanent basis based in their London Headquarters. You will be joining a business with a market-leading, global presence that has a strong focus on transformation to further strengthen its offering and name in the sector.
The Finance Transformation Manager will report to the Finance Transformation Lead and will take ownership for implementing a data governance framework in order to transition the business from a decentralised finance model to a centralised finance model. You will engage with regional finance teams to map out existing processes, document new frameworks for the business globally, and manage post-implementation work including data process changes.
Responsibilities will include:
- Managing phase one of the project, engaging with regional finance teams to understand existing finance processes and ways of working
- Documenting global finance processes as well as creating a governance framework for the global business
- Implementing the new data governance processes and managing any requests from stakeholders globally
- Ownership of finance data management principles and guidelines
- Working extensively with SAP to map out new global processes and chart of accounts
- Managing post-implementation work including managing data changes and data objects
The successful candidate will be Big 4 ACA Qualified (audit or consulting) with 3 years post qualified experience or an industry trained Accountant with experience working for a listed multinational. You will have previous knowledge of SAP including master data experience as well as experience driving change or working as part of a transformation program for a global business. Experience documenting processes and new governance processes for global businesses are strongly preferred. Personality is key for this role, you will be a self-starter with the ability to work autonomously as well as the ability to communicate and drive change across regional finance teams.
In return for your hard work, you will be offered an excellent remuneration package including a bonus of up to 40%, car allowance, hybrid working, free gym on-site, and free lunches. The business is looking to hire long-term talent- you will have the opportunity to progress quickly in a global organisation that is extremely forward-thinking.