A Financial Accountant is required to work for a listed FMCG business, based in West London, with hybrid working available. The is a newly created role due to a recent multi-million-pound acquisition and an opportunity to join a globally recognised brand at a time of significant growth.
You will be working in a newly created team, formed specifically to integrate the newly acquired business, the role will sit amongst a much larger finance team with fast-track progression available. You will be involved in extensive project work to support the integration as well as the business as usual work, managing the accounting for multiple entities.
Responsibilities will include:
- Working as part of a team, integrating the newly acquired business including aligning and mapping out new processes
- Taking ownership for the accounting for multiple entities including P&L and balance sheet
- Management of internal and external reporting for international entities working in accordance with US GAAP
- Preparing monthly management packs, to be reported to senior finance stakeholders
- Liaising with tax departments to ensure timely submission of VAT returns and corporation tax
- Ad-hoc finance projects on SAP
The successful candidate will be a newly qualified Accountant, either from practice or industry. You will have experience preparing accounts/handling the audit for multiple entities. It is essential that you have experience working in a fast-paced industry, either within the consumer, entertainment, or media sector. Exposure to working with listed companies, US GAAP and SAP are all advantageous. You must be proactive in nature and have the ability to work in a fast-paced, international environment.
You will be rewarded with working for a business where corporate social responsibility is at the heart of their culture. The company offer fast track progression, with the opportunity to move into commercial finance or managerial position in the foreseeable future. The company offers an excellent benefits scheme including bonus, subsidised gym and flexi-hours.