This is an opportunity for a Financial Analyst to join FTSE 250 fast-growth business based in Essex (hybrid working), the role has arisen due to an internal promotion. This is an opportunity to join an organisation that offers fast track progression and that has experienced 20% growth year on year, they will be continuously expanding throughout 2022.
The successful candidate will report to the Senior Finance Manager and will take full ownership of the reporting and analysis for one region. You will have one direct report and will work closely with senior stakeholders across the business, supporting them in driving profitability for the region. Duties will include:
- Business partnering with the regional finance teams and non-finance stakeholders, supporting them with management reporting and driving profitability across the region
- Supporting in the preparation and accuracy of all external financial information
- Overseeing the production of the month-end for the region
- Playing an integral part in the production of the regional board pack as well as dealing with any ad-hoc requests from senior stakeholders
- Ownership and management of the cash flow forecasting for your region
- Assisting with the 5-year profit forecasting
- Management and development of one Assistant Finance Analyst
- Involvement in any ad-hoc project work including supporting with the implementation of a new system
The successful candidate will be a newly qualified ACA/CA or ACCA Accountant with 0-2 years post qualified experience. Previous experience in the real estate industry is beneficial, IFRS knowledge is essential. Excellent communication skills and an ability to work with both finance and non-finance professionals as well as a strong commercial acumen and an analytical mind are key to succeeding in this role.
You will be rewarded with an excellent benefits package including 15% bonus. They are looking for a driven individual who is looking to support a listed business in achieving their ambitious growth plans and who wants to develop in their career within the senior finance team