A Financial Modelling Manager is required to work for an FTSE listed business based in East London (with hybrid working available), in what is a newly created role. This is an exciting time to join a business that has grown 30% year on year over the past few years and that has recently set out its ambitious plan for the next 3 years.
Reporting to the Director of Financial Analysis, this role will form part of the senior management team, working closely with non-finance Directors across the business. The core focus of the role will be to create complex finance models to ensure the business is maximizing returns and opportunities.
- Creating and developing complex financial models to support the division in maximising opportunities
- Partnering with non-finance stakeholders on acquisition appraisals and supporting with commercial decision making
- Scenario analysis on long-term planning and budgeting
- Inputting into the division future strategic plans through providing sound financial analysis
- Assisting with the production of board reporting and various other ad-hoc reports
- Driving change and process improvement including supporting with the creation of a new appraisal model
- Management and development of one direct report
The successful candidate will have 4+ years of experience creating complex financial models along with a strong academic background including a numerical degree from a highly regarded University. You will have experience creating financial models which have effectively supported a business with commercial decision-making. The ability to communicate with and challenge non-finance stakeholders is essential, you will have proven examples of where you have effectively partnered with senior management. Experience working for a listed business is beneficial but not essential. You will be naturally curious, with the ability to use your initiative to drive process improvement throughout the division.
This is an unrivalled opportunity to fast-track your career in an ambitious and growing business. You will be offered promotional opportunities within 12-18 months and will be rewarded with an excellent benefits package including a bonus of up to 30%, a flexible working environment, and private healthcare.