An internationally renowned Luxury brand based in Central London is seeking a Global FP&A Manager to join the business on a permanent basis. Based in their global headquarters in London, this is a unique opportunity for a commercially minded, forward-thinking individual to support this hugely profitable brand, that achieved over 40% revenue increase in 2021 and shows no signs slowing down.
Reporting to the Global Head of FP&A, you will be working in an extremely commercially focused role, partnering with stakeholders internationally. The role will have a global remit providing support for non-finance stakeholders and global CFO’s with financial analysis and presentations to the senior leadership team.
- Business partnering with senior stakeholders both locally and internationally, providing them with any financial analysis and reporting needed
- Providing detailed analysis to global stakeholders, through to Global CFO and CEO level, on group performance
- Global KPI reporting including trend analysis, competitor analysis and providing detailed commentary to senior stakeholders to aid commercial decision making
- Liaising with Regional CFO’s to review monthly forecasting and support with driving accuracy across the regions
- Present to board level stakeholders, providing concise detail around global performance including budgets, forecasts and recommended growth areas
- Developing strategic analysis and benchmarks to enable global stakeholders to make commercial decisions
- Support with the consolidation of global budgets
- Working as part of a variety of global project teams to further improve existing systems and reporting functions
To be considered for this role, you must have 5+ years working in a commercially focused role within a global organisation, where you have partnered with stakeholders based internationally. You will be able to take ownership for the budgeting, forecasting and analysis for a global business and be proactive in supporting the business drive change. Proven experience working in the consumer/retail market is strongly preferred but not essential. You must be comfortable presenting to senior stakeholders, be prepared to challenge and be challenged. Personality is key, you must be driven, a strong relationship builder, and not be afraid to drive change. You must be willing to assume responsibility and take charge in what is a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
In return for your hard work and aptitude, this company is offering a highly competitive salary plus bonus in addition to generous discounts on company products. The business offers a clearly defined progression plan, with promotion into the next role expected within the next 24 months and opportunity to progress into roles based globally with this high performing brand.