An internationally renowned Luxury brand based in Central London is seeking a Global FP&A Manager to join the business on a permanent basis. With its continually expanding international presence, this is an opportunity for a commercially minded, forward-thinking individual to support this well-established Retailer during an exciting period of transition in what is a newly created role.
Reporting to the Global Head of FP&A, you will be working in a commercially focused role, partnering with stakeholders internationally. The role will have a global remit providing support for non-finance stakeholders and global CFO’s with financial analysis and interpreting financial results. Your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Business partnering with senior stakeholders both locally and internationally, providing them with any financial analysis and reporting needed
- Developing strategic analysis and benchmarks to enable global stakeholders to make commercial decisions
- Challenging assumptions and costs on a monthly basis
- Presenting financial information to senior stakeholders on a monthly basis
- Manage various transformation projects to be rolled globally including new system implementation and enhancements
- Global KPI reporting including trend analysis and providing detailed commentary to senior stakeholders
- Responsibility for the preparation and analysis of forecasts and annual budgets
- Working with key stakeholders in preparing strategic long-term plans for the business
To be considered for this role, you must have 3+ years working in a commercially focused role with a global remit, where you have partnered with stakeholders based internationally. Proven experience working in the consumer/retail market is strongly preferred but not essential. Personality is key, you must be driven, a strong relationship builder, and not be afraid to challenge the status quo and drive change. You must be willing to assume responsibility and take charge in what is a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
In return for your hard work and aptitude, this company is offering a highly competitive salary plus bonus in addition to generous discounts on company products. The business offers a clearly defined progression plan, with promotion into the next role expected within the next 24 months.