A Group Financial Accountant is required to join an FTSE 100 consumer business, on a permanent basis, based in London with hybrid working available. This is an opportunity to work in the global headquarters, of an extremely successful and internationally renowned brand that showed significant growth in 2020.
The successful candidate will report to the Senior Finance Manager and will work across both the regional and group finance functions. Working with senior stakeholders across the business, you will be supporting them in driving profitability for the group.
Group Financial Accountant duties will include:
- Preparation of consolidated forecasts and annual budget, including an explanation of variances
- Supporting in the preparation of half-year and annual financial statements including working as a key point of contact for auditors
- Analysis of balance sheet and profit and loss for various entities
- Taking ownership for the monthly accounting for 3 entities, working under IFRS
- Preparing board meeting review notes for the senior management to present
- Developing new financial models and supporting with any ad-hoc projects
The successful candidate will be an ACA/CA from a Big 4 background, with 0-2 years post qualified experience. Previous IFRS experience is essential as is experience auditing large, listed companies. Any knowledge auditing a consumer business is beneficial but not essential. Excellent communication skills and an ability to work with both finance and non-finance professionals as well as a strong commercial acumen and an analytical mind are key to success in this role.
This is an exciting time to be joining the business as it looks to continue its rapid growth and expansion internationally. They are looking for a driven individual who is looking to support a listed business in achieving their ambitious growth plans and who wants to develop in their career within the senior finance team.