A FTSE listed consumer business is looking to hire a Group Financial Reporting Analyst on a contract basis for a period of 6 months. The role will be remote working with the occasional need to travel to the London office
This role sits in the group reporting team, the headcount has been added to support due to maternity leaves and some internal promotions. Reporting to the Senior Group Reporting Manager, you will take ownership for monthly consolidation of international entities, forecasting and budgeting and getting involved with a variety of project work.
Responsibilities will include:
- Preparing the monthly consolidated accounts for international entities, including partnering with regional finance teams to obtain relevant information and preparing monthly analysis for the business
- Consolidation of the quarterly budgeting and forecasting, working closely with group FP&A
- Supporting with the preparation of consolidated statutory accounts, working under IFRS. This includes liaising with auditors at year-end
- Supporting with weekly treasury related duties
- Project-related work including supporting with the management of consolidations systems, research and preparing technical accounting papers
The successful candidate will be ACA/CA trained from a Big 4 practice with 2+ years post qualified experience. You must have experience either in practice or industry of group consolidation, ideally for international entities, as well as strong IFRS knowledge. You will have had exposure to auditing or working for a listed business, ideally FTSE. Consumer industry experience is beneficial as is knowledge of SAP. Excellent communication skills are required for this role, including the ability to build relationships quickly with stakeholders based internationally.
The business is looking for someone who can start on no more than 2 weeks’ notice. In return for your hard work, you will be offered the opportunity to work in a flexible and collaborative environment, working amongst a high calibre and ambitious finance