This is an opportunity for a Head of FP&A to join a fast-growth, scale-up, FMCG business, in a hybrid working role based in London. Joining in a newly created role, you will be working for an international brand that has experienced 100% year-on-year growth for the past 3 years, with no signs of slowing down.
Reporting directly to the CFO this role has been created to support the senior management in driving their strategic plans forward. You will head up the commercial finance division, managing 2 people, and will take ownership for implementing best practice FP&A processes in order to enable the business to scale.
- Taking ownership for the FP&A function including implementation of a budgeting and forecasting framework for the business
- Implement key KPI reporting to ensure the business is working in line with their strategic goals
- Management of the 3-5 year planning models
- Business partnering with senior stakeholders including CEO and supply chain teams
- Implement new commercial reporting, including global sales reporting with a key focus on margin and driving cost efficiencies
- Management and development of a team of 2 in FP&A
The successful candidate will be a qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA Accountant with proven FP&A experience within a consumer business. You will have previous experience leading a team as well as knowledge of margins and supply chain. The business is looking for someone who knows what best practice looks like and who can drive and implement change within the business. You will be influential in nature with the ability to work closely with the senior leadership team to help the business achieve its ambitious growth plans.
This is an exciting opportunity that offers extensive exposure to the senior management team whilst the business looks to continue taking market share. They are looking for an ambitious individual that thrives in a fast-paced environment and is looking to take the next step up in their career. In return for your hard work, you will be gaining the opportunity to work in an extremely rewarding culture and will be offered shares in the business.