A Head of FP&A is required to work for fast growth, blue-chip, FTSE 250 business. Working in their Central London Headquarters, reporting into the Group Financial Controller, you will be working in a high achieving, deadline-driven environment. The role will include challenging business performance and provide timely insight to the Executive Committee and Board, leading strategic planning and forecasting for the Group and driving enhancements in the business intelligence and corporate reporting. The business has grown by 20% in the past 12 months and you will play a key role in the business’ continued success and growth strategy.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Managing and leading a team of 5, responsible for delivering weekly and monthly performance reporting. Reviewing and challenging development proposals/ business cases
- Lead and coordinate the preparation of the Group 5-year corporate plan and budget and group performance forecasts
- Prepare performance reporting, budget and strategy papers for the Executive Committee and Main Board
- Lead the preparation of the quarterly trading statements and FP&A aspects of half-year and year-end reporting and supporting the Managing Director Corporate Affairs with the preparation of stakeholder presentations at reporting periods
- Lead ad-hoc projects, including detailed financial modeling, improving the FP&A processes and systems.
To be considered you must be an ACA Qualified Accountant who has qualified from a Big 4 Practice and has proven experience working in a senior management role for a FTSE Listed business. Previous experience overseeing an FP&A function for a UK listed business is essential as well as is having a good knowledge of modeling You must have proven experience developing a team and excellent interpersonal skills to be able to liaise with the wider finance team and senior management.
The successful candidate will have examples of where you have implemented or improved processes, with a commercial mindset, with the ability to spot commercial opportunities. Excellent attention detail, a proven manager, and an ability to work to tight deadlines is key to the success in this role.
In return for your hard work, you will be rewarded with excellent benefits including up to 50% bonus and the opportunity to join their fast-track CFO program within 6 months of joining the business.