This is a unique opportunity for a HR Finance Business Partner to work for a globally renowned, luxury retail brand based in London, where their global headquarters are located. This is a newly created role and an opportunity to work for an extremely prestigious and successful consumer brand with a continually expanding international presence.
Reporting to the HR Director with a dotted line into the CFO, this role will focus on driving transformation in HR reporting for the UK business. Managing large data sets, you will take ownership of creating new reports and insights for the people side of the business in order for the brand to be able to make better informed strategic decisions within HR and people.
Responsibilities will include:
- Creation of new reports for the HR & people team including headcount reporting, retention and turnover, recruitment and talent, and people costs
- Partnering closely with the HR & People teams to provide them with strategic analysis and insight around the data, and influencing strategic decisions accordingly
- Manage the budgeting and forecasting of all people related costs including the preparation of the annual budgets
- Working with TM1 and the Workday system, ensuring the systems are integrated effectively and providing accurate and insightful people data
- Implementation of new people KPI reports to be presented to the wider business
- Provide the business with competitor analysis relating to compensation and rewards and aiding the business in key compensation decisions as a result
The successful candidate will have proven experience either working in a Finance Business Partner role for a specific department or will have come from a rewards and compensations background where you have had experience managing people-related data, insights, and analysis. Strong Excel skills and the ability to analyse insights and manipulate data are essential to be considered. Experience partnering with an HR function is strongly preferable, as is knowledge of TM1 and/or Workday. This is a hands-on yet strategic role- to be considered you must be willing to be in the detail as well as being able to summarise findings to senior stakeholders across the business.
This is an opportunity to take ownership of a new role within the business where you will have a lot of autonomy and influence over key decisions. The business is looking for an ambitious individual who is a strong communicator. In return, you will be rewarded by working amongst an extremely credible HR & finance team and be offered excellent benefits including a 15% bonus.