This is an opportunity for an Internal Auditor to join a globally renowned luxury retailer, based in Paris (with travel to other European regions). The role has arisen because of an internal promotion, you will be joining at a key time, supporting the business as they enter their next phase of growth.
The Internal Auditor will report into the Head of Internal Audit and will have extensive exposure to working with global senior stakeholders. You will be managing internal audits for the business globally, focusing predominantly on Europe and the Middle East.
- Ownership of Internal audit planning, scoping and fieldwork for the European and Middle Eastern region
- Setting up and performing data analysis of the Group’s key operational processes
- Performing internal audits as assigned in the Group Annual Internal Audit Plan
- Drafting audit reports and providing recommendations for improvements, to be presented to senior management
- Implementation of proposed improvements to the internal controls
- Management of various internal controls projects
To be considered you will have 3-7 years’ experience working in internal or external audit as well as fluency in both the French and English language. You will be a self-starter with the confidence to drive change within the business and the ability to interact with global stakeholders at all levels. Previous experience working in the Retail sector would be beneficial but not essential. The role will require international travel up to 50% of the time, to be considered you must be able to commit to this.
This business is growing year on year, with ambitious growth plans over the next 5 years. This is a key hire for the business, and they are looking for someone to join not only to come in and successfully succeed in this role, but as an investment of talent longer term. The business offers excellent company benefits, a good work-life balance and excellent career progression for an ambitious, forward-thinking individual.