An International Finance Manager is required to work for a listed Consumer Products business based in West London on a permanent basis (with hybrid working available). Working for this globally recognised business, you will be joining at a time of significant growth following on from a recent acquisition and the launch of their own eCommerce site. ‘
This is a key role within the business, taking full ownership for the accounting for a European region with a turnover of approximately £200 million. You will be responsible for 4 international entities and will be managing a team of 2. In addition, you will be involved with various projects including supporting integration following the recent acquisition. The role will have extensive communication with both internal and external stakeholders, duties will include:
- Management and development of a team of 2 including quarterly reviews, appraisals, and training
- Overseeing the production of the monthly, quarterly, and annual reporting for 4 international regions in accordance with US GAAP
- Ensuring the accuracy of all month-end accounting for all international entities including balance sheet and P&L review
- Management of the year-end audit for the entities including acting as the main point of contact for the auditors
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders to communicate quarterly figures and ensure accuracy of the region quarterly reporting
- Project-related work including process improvement and supporting with the integration of a newly acquired entity
The successful candidate will be a Qualified/MBA level Accountant with experience managing a team, the business will also consider a Manager level in practice, looking to make their first move into the industry. You must have exposure to working for/auditing a business of £100 million turnovers where you have managed the accounting for multiple entities. Previous experience working under IFRS or GAAP is essential as is VAT experience. Knowledge of working for an international business where you have managed local entities is beneficial. A background working in a product-related industry is strongly advantageous. You must be ambitious in nature and have excellent communication skills and an ability to communicate with stakeholders globally, strong attention to detail and proven leadership skills are also essential.
The business is offering fast track progression into a Financial Controller role in the next 2 years. Employee engagement is at the heart of this organisation, you will be rewarded with an excellent benefits package including bonus, flexi hours, and the opportunity to get involved with numerous charitable work.