A fast growth, PE backed Technology business is looking to recruit an interim Management Accountant on a 3-month contract, the role will be working remotely throughout the 3 months. You will be supporting with the integration of a newly acquired entity and will be working as the key finance contact in managing the finance implementation for this new business.
The first phase of the project will be to work with the finance team of the newly acquired entity and map out their existing processes. The second phase is to integrate the full finance function into Netsuite and ensuring all new processes are documented. Reporting to the Financial Controller, you will have extensive interaction with various stakeholders across the business.
Responsibilities will include:
- Mapping out the existing finance processes of the newly acquired entity including management accounts, AR, payroll, and AP processes
- Implementing the finance processes of the newly acquired entity onto the Netsuite system
- Production of the monthly management accounts and month-end for the new entity
- Management of any variances and provide the relevant stakeholders with commentary
- Documenting all financial processes for the new entity post-implementation
- Proactively suggest ways to improve the existing financial processes
The successful candidate will be a qualified/finalist Accountant with extensive management accounting experience. You will ideally have previously worked in a project related role and/or have experience of integrating a new entity and/or systems into a business. Knowledge of NetSuite is preferred but not essential. You must have experience working for a medium-sized business previously (200 employees+) and experience of the Technology industry and/or private equity businesses are beneficial. It is essential that you can work autonomously, use your own initiative and that you are solution-orientated to be considered for this role.
In return for your hard work, you will gain the opportunity to work for a business that truly invests in its staff and company culture. The role could extend beyond the initial 3 months and you will have the opportunity to apply for permanent roles at this fast growth business.