JasperRose is partnering with a FTSE-listed consumer brand, which is looking for a Non-Financial Reporting Manager in what is a newly created role, based in their global headquarters in Central London (hybrid, 3 days in the office). This is an opportunity to work for a business that owns several well-known brands operating out of the UK, that is performing exceptionally well in the market.
The role sits in their group head office and reports to the Head of Transformation. The key objective of this role is to shape the quality and assurance standards for their non-financial reporting requirements including, ESG reporting, TCFD reporting, and other non-financial reporting frameworks. The role will partner with key finance and non-finance stakeholders across the business.
Responsibilities will include:
- Business partnering with key stakeholders across the business to understand current reporting across ESG & other non-financial reporting requirements
- Assessing & defining key KPI’s the business is working towards for non-financial reporting
- Management of external reporting and ensuring it is in line with non-financial reporting standards
- Partner with the IT & transformation teams to develop more accurate reporting processes for ESG reporting
- Developing TCFD reporting frameworks across the group and continuously looking at ways to evolve these
- Leading the annual ESG reporting process
Skill set required:
The successful candidate will be a Qualified Accountant with 3+ years of post-qualified experience. You will either have worked in practice (Big 4/Top 10) or trained within industry and will have gained a good understanding of non-financial frameworks including ESG/TCFD reporting. You will have experience working for a larger, more complex business and will have the confidence and gravitas to build relationships with key stakeholders across the business. You will be proactive, with the ability to influence and drive change, and will also be ambitious in nature with the desire to progress within this well-known group.
The business looks to hire long-term talent and has an excellent retention success rate within finance with many of the finance leaders having progressed quickly within the business over 10+ years. You will have the opportunity to fast-track your career in this internationally recognised brand. You will also be entitled to excellent benefits including an enhanced pension (up to 10%) and car allowance.