An interim Payroll Administrator is required to work for a fast-growing, Consumer business that is listed on the London Stock Exchange and based in West London. This is an exciting role that has come up as they have a heavy workload and require additional support. This is a fast-paced and sociable environment, within a business that has continued to grow in the past 12 months, predominantly through acquisition.
You will be reporting to the Head of Payroll assisting with a wide variety of payroll duties working alongside the Payroll team of 3. The business is looking for candidates who are proactive, efficient, and will add value to the payroll team.
- Support the process of 2 monthly payrolls, one for 100 employees and another for 950 employees.
- Process starter and leavers on the payroll (P45)
- Calculate company sick and holiday pay, SSP, SMP/SPP student loans
- Amend change to pay, overtime, commission, and bonus payments
- Reconciliation of Payroll account
- Ad-hoc duties as required by the team
The successful candidate will have previous payroll experience; my client is open to experience levels for this role however a minimum of 1-year of experience is required. It is essential that you have strong Excel skills and are comfortable with manual processes. Experience using Teamspirit payroll software would be valuable but not essential.