This is an opportunity for a Royalties Management Accountant to join a fast-paced multinational FMCG company, on a 12-month Fixed Term Contract based in Central London (with hybrid working available). Covering maternity leave is an exciting time to be joining an extremely successful business that achieved record-breaking sales in 2020.
Whilst being part of a greater finance team you will be the stand-alone and go-to person who takes full ownership of Royalties within the business. Your key responsibility will entail managing the royalty reporting and calculations for approximately 100 external licensors. The role will entail extensive interaction with both internal stakeholders based both in the UK and Internationally.
Responsibilities will include:
- Preparing quarterly sales information for 6 UK managed companies
- Taking ownership of quarterly reporting for royalties
- Submitting all reports and dealing with any queries from internal and external stakeholders
- Assisting project finance with a group-wide project to implement a new royalty/contract system
- Assisting internal departments with forecasting and royalty payment details
The successful candidate will have proven experience handling Royalty reporting and calculations. You must be comfortable working with high volumes and will have experience working with and translating multiple foreign exchange transactions. Strong excel skills (pivot tables, v lookups, sum ifs etc.) is essential, experience implementing a new royalty system is beneficial. You will hold excellent organisational skills and have a proven ability to meet deadlines.
This is a niche opportunity to join an ever-expanding global company. In return for your hard work you’ll be entitled to a bonus with a proven track record of paying out, as well as private health care.