This is an opportunity for a Senior Finance Analyst to join a fast-growth FMCG business, in a hybrid working role based in Hertfordshire on a permanent basis. Working for this award-winning brand you’ll be joining at a key time, the business has just hired a new Head of Innovation and the business will be looking to expand through bringing new products to the market.
This role sits as the number 2 reporting directly to the Head of Finance and will involve full P&L management, budgeting and forecasting for new products, as well as supporting sales by analysing weekly sales reports. You will work as the main business partner to the Commercial, Sales and Category teams, effectively challenging them and supporting them with commercial decision making.
Responsibilities will include:
- Owning business planning and forecasting processes
- Communicating sales reports and analysis to senior stakeholders
- Being the main business partner across multiple business functions, particularly Sales and Category departments
- Reporting on new products whist supporting the sales and marketing teams with promotional accruals
- Providing ad-hoc analysis and decision support for the business to assist with market changes
- Building and managing financial models as well as working as an SAP superuser
The successful candidate will be a finalist or qualified Accountant with prior experience working in a commercial finance role within the consumer industry. You must have proven experience business partnering with non-finance stakeholders and will have examples where you’ve added value and challenged internal decision making. In addition, you will be comfortable managing P&L budgets and forecasts along with having strong excel skills (ideally modelling), SAP and FMCG experience is advantageous. Excellent communication skills, and the ability to work with both finance and non-finance professionals, as well as a proven ability to juggle multiple projects simultaneously, are the key to success in this role.
This is an exciting opportunity that offers extensive exposure to the senior management team whilst the business looks to continue its strong growth plans. They are looking for an ambitious individual that thrives in a fast-paced environment and is looking to take the next step up in their career.