We are partnering with a London-based boutique investment company that owns 4 luxury perfume and skincare brands. The business is looking to hire a Senior Finance Analyst, to sit in their commercial finance in what is a newly created role due to the acquisition/launch of 2 new brands in their portfolio.
Reporting to the FP&A Manager, this role sits in a commercial finance team of 3. The Senior Finance Analyst takes ownership of producing the management accounts for the brands, providing commercial analysis of the brands’ costs, and managing the budgeting and forecasting from a cost perspective. The role will also have a core project element, analysing costs related to brands the business is looking to acquire.
- Playing a key part in the preparation of the management accounts for all brands, including supporting with the consolidation of the monthly management reports
- Business partnering with key stakeholders across the business, supporting them with analysing costs across the brands and looking at ways to drive profitability as a result
- Provide the business with detailed analysis of key costs across the business
- Implement key controls across the group in order to ensure the business is working in line with budgeted costs
- Monitoring budgets vs actuals and supporting the FP&A Manager with reforecasting on a quarterly basis
- Analysing potential new brands, supporting with due diligence work and analysis around business costs
This is a great opportunity to work for a growing brand, which has experienced double-digit growth in the past 2 years. In return for your work, you will be rewarded with a bonus scheme, and fast-track career progression in line with the company’s growth. This is a commercially focused yet hands-on role, to be considered you need to be a confident communicator with the ability to partner with senior stakeholders, as well as the ability to be in the detail and roll your sleeves up.