A Senior Finance Manager is required for a leading Technology and Entertainment conglomerate. This global company has over 20 million customers and has an annual turnover of over £10 billion. This company is full of ambitious, passionate, strategically driven employees and they are looking for a like-minded induvial to join the team.
This commercially-focused Senior Finance Manager will be responsible for developing and implementing the commercial strategy and planning for one of the divisions. You will be managing a small team and will also have extensive liaison with a wide variety of stakeholders to support them with improving business performance across the division.
- Forecasting as part of the quarterly planning process including developing plans and forecasts for the following quarter
- Actively support with setting strategic direction and goals for the division
- Prepare performance reporting, budget and strategy papers for the board and senior management team
- Working as the key business partner to the senior management team for the division including supporting and challenging on any commercial decision making
- Leading ad-hoc projects, including detailed financial modelling as well as improvement of processes and systems
- Management and development of a team of 3
You will need to be a qualified accountant with proven experience working in a commercially focused role in the Telecommunications, Media or Entertainment sector. You will need to have clear examples where your strategic thinking has had a positive impact on the business and you must have prior experience of managing a small team. Experience working for a listed business with an international presence is advantageous. Excellent interpersonal skills are key to success in this role, in order to be able to partner with and challenge the senior management team.
This is a hugely exciting opportunity for an ambitious and commercially minded individual who is looking to fast track their career in a global Technology business. The company offers a very competitive salary, bonus and excellent benefits package.