This is an opportunity for a Senior Finance Manager to join a well-established eCommerce business on a permanent basis. This is a key role within the business, you will be working as Senior Finance Manager to the Ecommerce Director and working as the main point of contact for the continuously growing Ecommerce team.
Reporting to the Ecommerce Director with a dotted line report into the Financial Controller, the Finance Manager will take full ownership for the performance analysis, post-investment appraisals, budgeting and forecasting for the Ecommerce team. You will be sitting directly in the Ecommerce team and will have extensive exposure to working with non-finance stakeholders.
Responsibilities will include:
- Working with the Ecommerce team to support any scenario related modelling to ensure performance is effectively measured for the Ecommerce site
- Analysis of the return of investment on various digital marketing campaigns
- Responsible for the budgeting and forecasting for the Ecommerce division
- Dealing with investment and commercial business appraisals and providing recommendations and analysis
- Business partnering with the Ecommerce team, challenging the team from a number’s perspective, and supporting them in driving growth in the online sales
- Any ad-hoc project work and reporting as requested
The successful candidate will be an ACCA/CIMA/ACA Qualified Accountant with proven experience working in a commercial finance role for either an eCommerce, digital or retail business. Ideally, you will have proven experience working as a finance business partner to the eCommerce team and will have proven examples of where you have added commercial value to the eCommerce division previously.
You must have modelling experience and to be able to take ownership of scenario modelling for the team. A keen sense of initiative, ability to build strong relationships with stakeholders, particularly being able to challenge as well as support non-finance Directors within the business is essential.
This is an exciting time to be joining this business as it looks to strengthen its position as a market leader in the Luxury sector. They are looking for an ambitious, charismatic individual who is looking to support a prestigious privately-owned business as they look to transition into their next phase of growth and to progress their career within the senior finance team.