This is an opportunity for a Senior Finance Manager to join a well-established, growing eCommerce business based in Central London (with hybrid working available, min of1 day per week in the office). This is a key hire, where you will be working as a Business Partner to the Ecommerce Director and working as the main point of contact for the continuously growing Ecommerce team.
Reporting to the Head of Finance, the Senior Finance Manager will take full ownership for the performance analysis, post-investment appraisals, budgeting and forecasting for the Ecommerce team. You will be sitting directly in the Ecommerce team and will have extensive exposure to working with non-finance stakeholders including the Ecommerce Director.
Responsibilities will include:
- Taking ownership of the Ecommerce P&L including providing the eCommerce team with commentary on key drivers
- Business partnering with the Ecommerce team, challenging the team from a number’s perspective, and supporting them in driving growth in the online sales
- Working with the Ecommerce team to support any scenario related modelling to ensure performance is effectively measured for the Ecommerce site
- Responsible for the budgeting for the Ecommerce division, including monitoring budgets vs actual
- Management of a team of 2 Management Accountants, reviewing the month-end, setting objectives and continuously investing time in developing your direct reports
- Any ad-hoc project work and reporting as requested
The successful candidate will be an ACCA/CIMA/ACA Qualified Accountant with proven experience working in a commercial finance role for either an eCommerce, digital or retail business where you have owned the Online P&L. Ideally, you will have proven experience working as a finance business partner to the eCommerce team and will have proven examples of where you have added commercial value to the eCommerce division previously.
This is an exciting time to be joining this business as it looks to strengthen its position as a market leader in the Luxury sector. They are looking for an ambitious, charismatic individual who is looking to support a prestigious privately-owned business as they look to transition into their next phase of growth and to progress their career within the senior finance team.