A Senior Group Reporting Manager is required to work for a FTSE 100 Consumer business based in Central London, with fully flexible working available. This is an exciting opportunity to work for an iconic and forward-thinking brand with an internationally renowned presence.
Reporting to the Group Financial Controller, you will be working in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment. The role will include the management of a small team, taking ownership of the group reporting under IFRS, and implementing new group-wide policies.
- Project-related work including continuous improvement and enhancement of group-wide policies
- Production of the interim and annual consolidated statutory group financial statements under IFRS
- Undertake half-year and annual reviews
- Management and control of year-end and interim external audit
- Manage and develop the Group Reporting team including recruitment, appraisals, and training
- Reviewing the consolidation of the annual budgets and quarterly forecasts
- Provide effective technical accounting guidance and support to wider finance teams
To be considered you must be an ACA/CA Qualified Accountant who has qualified from a Big 4 Practice. You will either be a Senior Manager level from practice looking to make their first move into the industry or will have a minimum of 5 years post qualified experience working in a group reporting role in the industry. Previous experience working for a listed business in a group accounting capacity is desirable, as is knowledge of the retail industry. You must have proven experience developing a team and excellent interpersonal skills to be able to liaise with the wider finance team and senior management. Strong IFRS knowledge is also key. Proven examples of where you have implemented, or improved policies and processes are strongly advantageous. Excellent attention detail, an ability to use your initiative and work to tight deadlines is the key to the success in this role.
In return for your hard work, you will be rewarded by working in a high achieving, ambitious culture and for a business that truly invests in its employees. The business offers excellent benefits including excellent career progression, a generous bonus, private healthcare, and a share scheme.