JasperRose is working with a leading British consumer brand, based in Central London (1 day per week in the office), to hire a Management Accountant due to the company’s rapid growth in the market. This is an exciting time to join the business as it looks to expand further internationally, increase its online offering as well as driving finance transformation projects to support the predicted growth.
The Management Accountant will report to the Senior Finance Manager who oversees the accounting for the retail division. Working in a direct team of 4, you will be sitting amongst a finance team of 50+ and will take ownership for the CAPEX reporting. The role will include partnering with senior stakeholders across the business, analysing costs and identifying key cost drivers.
- Preparation of month-end reporting including fixed asset, and balance sheet reconciliations for the central costs
- Preparation of monthly management reports including P&L reporting and analysis of variances
- Monitoring budgets vs forecasts, providing analysis on key costs across the business to be reported to senior stakeholders
- Business partnering with non-finance stakeholders, identifying costs to their business area, challenging, and recommended changes
- KPI reporting for all CAPEX related costs
- Implementation of new processes and supporting various finance transformation projects including the roll out of the NetSuite system in 2023
The successful candidate will be an ACCA or CIMA finalist with previous experience handling overheads/CAPEX within a medium to large sized business. You will be comfortable taking ownership for month end accounting, partnering with key stakeholders, and providing detailed analysis to the business around costs. Previous experience working for a retail or multi-site business is strongly preferred. Knowledge of driving change within a business including implementation of new systems is beneficial. You must have excellent communication skills, be a team player and thrive in working in a fast-paced environment.
In return for your hardwork, you will have the opportunity to qualify and progress quickly to a Finance Manager as you develop on the business. There is an excellent benefits package in place including a £5k study support package, discounted brand products, a flexible working scheme and 25 days’ holiday.