We are working with a leading luxury brand, based in Central London (hybrid working), who are looking to hire a Senior Tax Manager on a 12-month fixed term contract to cover maternity leave. This is an exciting time to be joining a business that experienced record-breaking sales in 2020 and is set to enter a new phase of growth through expansion further internationally and on its online offering.
Reporting to the Head of Finance, the Senior Tax Manager will be responsible for managing the taxes for the UK, Irish, and US entities. You will be advising the business on the implications of new tax initiatives as well as managing 3 specific tax projects throughout the 12 months.
- Ownership of statutory taxes, filings, and compliance for both the UK, Irish, and US entities
- Liaising with stakeholders internally and externally for tax-related queries and changes in tax legislation and ensure systems and processes are updated accordingly
- Provide advice to the business on the implications of key transactions, change initiatives, and expansion decisions of the Group
- Contribute to the ongoing development of the tax function and raising of the profile of tax across the business.
- Managing specific tax-related projects including managing the tax implications on the new ERP system and supporting the business from a tax perspective on launches internationally
- Management of a Tax Accountant, supporting them and developing them within the role
The business is looking for an independent, ambitious, and hands-on Tax Manager who is ACA or CTA qualified, ideally with some experience within a commercial environment. Your tax knowledge will need to be exemplary; you will need to be confident in advising the business on UK taxes. Knowledge of US taxes, the experience of duty management is beneficial as is experience working in a product-related environment. To be successful in this role, you will need to have strong communication skills, thrive at project management, and will enjoy working in a sociable and collaborative environment.
In return for your hard work, you will be working in a business where employee satisfaction is at the heart of everything they do. You will be rewarded with excellent benefits including generous holiday, flexi-working, discounted products, and an unrivalled office environment to work from!