This is an exciting opportunity to join a 100 FTS listed business in Central London to join as the Statutory Accountant on a permanent basis. Working for this growing business, you will be joining a key time as they work towards strategic plan to grow the business.
You will be working within a team of five and report directly into the Head of Statutory Accounting. The role will be responsible for managing the full accounting function for UK and Ireland. You will be integral in continuing to look at ways to improve the existing processes to ensure they are embedded ahead of the predicted growth.
Responsibilities will include:
- Supporting with producing the statutory accounting for five entities and be responsible for 1-2 at any given time.
- Responsible for monthly balance sheet reconciliations
- Assisting with additional financial accounting and reporting as required
- Keep updated on accounting standards and requirements
- Undertaking ad-hoc accounting projects and special reviews as required
- Continually looking at ways to improve existing processes and procedures
The successful candidate will ideally be big 4 ACA qualified with previous ideally working with listed businesses. Good understanding of IFRS is essential for this role. You will be adaptable and eager to take on more responsibility and have the confidence to communicate with all levels in the business.
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a growing business, where you can develop further into a commercial role within the business. Benefits offered include up to 30% bonus, private health care and a flexible working policy. Company culture offers a friendly, relaxed environment with recently refurbished offices.