We are working with a leading British consumer brand, based in Central London, to hire a Tax Manager due to the company’s rapid growth in the market. This is an exciting time to join the business as it is set to go through a new phase of growth by focusing internationally and on its online offering. The tax management will take on all aspects of the indirect and corporation tax and will also be responsible for advising the business on the implications of change initiatives on tax.
- Provide hands-on support for indirect tax compliance in the UK and internationally,
- Liaising with stakeholders internally and externally for tax-related queries and changes in tax legislation and ensure systems and processes are updated accordingly.
- Support the implementation of the groups transfer pricing policy
- Provide advice to the business on the implications of key transactions, change initiatives and expansion decisions of the Group.
- Contribute to the ongoing development of the tax function and raising of the profile of tax across the business.
- Management of a Tax Accountant, supporting them and developing them within the role.
We are looking for an independent, ambitious and hands-on Tax Manager who is ACA or CTA qualified with some experience within a commercial environment. Your tax knowledge will need to be exemplary and a commercially focused mindset is essential. To be successful in this role, you will need to have strong project management skills and have a willingness to roll up your sleeves, get into and question the detail.