This is an opportunity for a Tax Manager to join a high-growth, private equity-backed Technology business on a permanent basis, based in their London Headquarters (with hybrid working available). This highly acquisitive company is a leader in the Tech market, this is a newly created role due to growth an opportunity to develop in line with the company’s ambitious growth plans.
Reporting to the Senior Tax Manager, you will assist in all aspects of tax accounting, strategy, compliance, and control. In addition to your daily responsibilities, this role will offer the opportunity to work on acquisitions, transfer pricing, and various ad-hoc projects.
- Assisting on all aspects of corporation tax computations calculations and filings in-house
- Being the go-to person internally for all tax matters and queries related to VAT and employment taxes across the group
- Calculation and submission of corporation tax provision (both month-end and year-end figures) and associated tax returns for all our corporate entities
- Liaise with auditors and HMRC on all tax-related matters
- Assisting with acquisitions including post-transaction integration and accounting.
- Partner with external advisers on the implementation of transfer pricing documentation.
- Working with Senior Finance to manage Tax Governance arrangements
The successful candidate will be a practice-trained ACA/CA Qualified and/or CTA Tax Accountant that has 3 years post qualified experience, including experience working in the industry. You must have worked in taxation advisory services and any experience in an in-house tax function is desirable. Experience outside of your main specialism of tax is desirable, as is a strong analytical and commercial mindset with previous experience working within a PE-backed/fast-paced environment.
This is an exciting time to be joining this business as it looks to strengthen its position as a market leader in the sector. They are looking for an ambitious, charismatic individual who is looking to support this division in continuing to be the market leader in the UK. In return, you will receive fast-track progression opportunities as well as excellent benefits including flexi-working, free gym, breakfast, and a bonus scheme.