A fast growth, VC backed Technology business is looking to recruit a Transactional Finance Manager on a permanent basis, the role will be working remotely initially and upon returning to the office you will be based in Farringdon 2 days a week. This is a newly created role that will have responsibility for managing both the Accounts Payable & Receivable function and will also help to facilitate further growth within this hugely ambitious brand.
Reporting directly to the Finance & Operations Manager, you will be responsible for managing a growing team, resolving complex queries, ensuring deadlines are met and regularly assisting with automation and process improvement projects.
Responsibilities will include:
- Management of the Accounts Payable & Accounts Receivable function from start to finish including month-end close down
- Managing a team of 2 which will grow to 4 in the coming months and 8 in the next year
- Resolving a high level of supplier queries in a fast and efficient manner
- Responsible for the Credit Control function ensuring aged debt is kept to a minimum
- Regularly review internal processes and ensure operating issues are resolved swiftly.
The successful candidate will be a strong people manager and previously managed teams of 2 or more. Experience working in an all-around role within an SME or start-up environment is beneficial, knowledge of the tech or consumer sector is advantageous. Previous experience implementing new processes is beneficial as is knowledge of Xero or Netsuite. It is essential that you can use your own initiative, that you thrive at working in a fast-paced environment and that you are solution-orientated to be considered for this role.
In return for your hard work, you will gain the opportunity to work for a business that truly invests in its staff and company culture. The role has the scope for huge growth with no two days being the same.