An Accounts Payable Clerk is required to work for a national retailer, based in Kent (full time, 5 days in the office). This is an opportunity to work for a nationally known retailer with 100+ stores in the UK.
This is a position assisting the transactional finance team of 7. Duties will include:
- Matching, batching, and coding invoices.
- Providing support to the Accounts Payables team.
- Making sure records of outstanding payables are kept up to date.
- Ensuring accuracy of financial documents for payment, auditing, and tax purposes.
- Ensure payments are listed without errors.
- Effectively monitor and ensure payments are made to vendors in a timely manner.
The successful candidate will have at least 1 year experience in Accounts Payable.
Excel proficiency is very much essential for this role. You must possess strong communication skills and the ability to use your own initiative. This is a close-knit team, and you must be a team-player who can lead from the front.
In return for your hard work, you will be entitled to an excellent benefits package which will include 25 days holiday, growth shares in the business and cycle to work scheme. This is a great opportunity to progress and develop your career within a national business.