An Accounts Payable Manager is required to work for one of the UK’s leading Retailers based in Central London on a permanent basis. Working for a well-known business this is an opportunity for an ambitious Manger to lead a team of 5 Accounts Payable Clerks.
Reporting to the Finance Manager you will be responsible for the management of the Accounts Payable function including month end close and reporting.
Responsibilities will include:
- Management of 5 AP clerks including KPI setting, 1-2-1’s, reviews and hiring of new staff
- Ensure the smooth running of the AP function by implementing stringent processes and controls to be utilised across the division
- Ensure that all stock and non-stock invoices are processed accurately and within agreed timescales
- Month end close including all reconciliations and reporting to the Senior Management Team
- Adhoc projects including system testing and implementations
The successful candidate will be ACCA/CIMA part qualified who is actively studying towards their qualification (having taken an exam in the past 12 months) and who wants to progress in their career with a multinational business. A good level of Excel experience is essential along with at least 3 years experience of managing teams. You will be confident, credible and articulate in your delivery, as well as adept in developing a team.
In return there is an excellent benefits package in place including Flexi-time Policy, generous pension scheme and optional health insurance. You will also have the ability to support local charities through work and 25 days’ holiday, discounts and more. This company offers a hybrid working pattern of 1 day per week working from home.