This is an exciting opportunity for a Resource Associate to join our fast-expanding financial recruitment business, where you will gain exposure to working directly with the Founders & Senior Management team, supporting them and the team in their next phase of growth. You will be given full training on all aspects of our industry and business with a clear learning and development plan, as well as a mentor to support you along the way.
Who we are looking for:
We are considering candidates from the following backgrounds to work for us as a resource associate:
- A recent graduate with a hunger to work in sales
- An individual with 1-2 years experience working in recruitment, sales, or customer services
- An individual who has trained in accountancy who wants to make a career change into recruitment
The mindset we are looking for:
- You will be ambitious, career & money motivated
- You will have a commercial mindset, drive & determination
- You will be passionate about people and adaptable to working with a range of individuals
What is on offer for you?
- An opportunity to learn from a high-performing senior management team
- Opportunity to fast-track your recruitment career within a market-leading business that has big ambitions
- A competitive salary
- Excellent earning potential, with our leading commission scheme
- Flexible working environment (flexi-hours and hybrid working)
- Generous holiday allowance plus your birthday off
- Paid charitable work days
- Free gym classes in our office space + corporate gym membership
- Personal development allowance
For more information, or if you want a conversation to learn more about a career in recruitment then please do not hesitate to reach out to us.
Salary: Dependent on Experience.
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion: We believe that diversity makes us stronger and more innovative. We actively strive to create a workplace culture that is inclusive and welcoming to all, and encourage applicants from all backgrounds to apply.