An opportunity has arisen for an Accounts Payable Supervisor to join a Technology Company on a 12-month fixed term contract. This is a hybrid role based in Central London with the expectations of 2 days a week in office. Sat within a finance team of 30+, you will play an integral part to the finance function’s success.
This is a temporary role focused on overseeing the daily operation of the Accounts Payable team.
- Maintaining the ledgers, whilst managing the AP clerks
- Matching and batching using the company PO system
- Ownership of payment runs
- Maintaining users and approval hierarchies within staff expenses system
- Assist with process improvement implementation projects
- Ad hoc and month end duties when required
The successful candidate will have experience in an Accounts Payable Supervisor role. Use of NetSuite with good Excel skills. AAT part-qualified or qualified is desirable. Softer skills required would include excellent communication skills and strong organisational skills.