An Accounts Payable Transformation Manager is required to work for an FTSE listed business based in East London (with hybrid working available), on a 6 month fixed term contract to cover maternity. This is an exciting time to join a business that has grown 30% year on year over the past few years and that has recently set out its ambitious plan for the next 3 years.
Working closely alongside the Accounts Payable Manager this role will play a significant role in the implementation of Dynamics 365 and ensuring that all processes work seamlessly. The core focus of the role will be to act as a liaison between the AP team and the IT/D365 consultants to troubleshoot and resolve issues effectively and efficiently. Responsibilities will include:
- Troubleshooting issues that arise on a day to day basis and ensuring the resolution for them offers a long-term and simple solution
- Assisting with the migration of data from SUN to Dynamics 365
- Quality assurance of all data
- Working closely with all members of the accounts payable team to ensure they are following processes and highlighting any problems in a timely manner
- Acting as the main point of contact for all D365 queries in relation to the Accounts Payable function
- Acting as the lead for the delivery and migration project
The successful candidate will have previously implemented Dynamics 365 and have an excellent working knowledge of the package. You will have worked as an Accounts Payable Senior or Manager for at least 3 years and be confident in dealing with various stakeholders. You will have been involved with an Accounts Payable Transformation Project previously and will be available to start prior to 1st October 2021.
This is an unrivalled opportunity to fast-track your career in an ambitious and growing business. You will be rewarded with a competitive salary, flexible working and the opportunity to make a real impact on the AP function. Although this is a contract role there could be the possibility of a permanent contract in the wider business long term due to their ongoing growth plans.