A Credit Controller is required for a fast-growth British fashion retailer based in London with hybrid working available. The business has been operating since 2015 and has experienced exponential growth over the past 18 months and is forecasting further growth into 2022.
You will be working in a dynamic and fast-paced environment with no two days being the same. Working in a team of 3 in accounts receivable you will take ownership of part of the credit-control ledger with a focus on the wholesale side of the business.
Responsibilities will include:
- Taking ownership for chasing debt on the wholesale ledger (B2B)
- Processing sales invoices
- Resolving wholesale queries in a timely manner
- Working closely alongside the wholesale team to ensure debtor days are kept to a minimum
- Responsibility for allocating payments and managing cash postings
- Producing month-end reports for the Senior Management Accountant
The successful candidate will have experience of working in a credit control role within a fashion or retail environment. You will have at least 3 years of credit control experience with the ability to confidently communicate with external suppliers. You will be a natural leader with the ability to mentor and support develop more junior members of the team. You will thrive in a busy ever-changing environment and be adaptable to change.
In return for your dedication and hard work you will receive a competitive benefits package including flexible hours, hybrid working, discount on products, and 25 days annual leave.