An internationally renowned Luxury brand based in Central London is seeking a Finance Business Partner to join the business on a permanent basis. Based in their global headquarters in London, this is a unique opportunity for a commercially minded, forward-thinking individual to support this hugely profitable brand, that achieved over 40% revenue increase in 2021 and shows no signs slowing down.
Reporting to the Head of Finance for one of the regions as well as the Head of Transformation, you will be taking ownership of the reporting and analysis for a region. The role will also play a key part in finance transformation projects including improvement and implementation of reporting systems, such as Power BI.
- Ownership of budgeting and forecasting, including monthly budget presentations at meetings with stakeholders
- Business partnering with Departmental Heads, including challenging and talking through budgets vs actuals
- Preparing and analysing monthly management accounts for regional countries as well as 4 brans within the group
- Supporting with transfer pricing reviews for the region
- Playing a key part in a variety of projects including the implementation of new systems across the region and working with teams globally to try and improve efficiencies
To be considered for this role, you will have experience producing management accounts and partnering with key stakeholders for a global organisation. You will have experience partnering with and challenging senior stakeholders including discussing budgets and forecasts with non-finance stakeholders. Proven experience implementing new systems or driving process change in a large organisation is highly desirable, and a desire to implement change is absolutely key for this role. Knowledge of SAP is preferred, as is experience working for a consumer-related industry. Personality is key, you must be driven, a strong relationship builder, and not be afraid to drive change. You must be willing to assume responsibility and take charge in what is a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
In return for your hard work and aptitude, this company is offering a highly competitive salary plus bonus in addition to generous discounts on company products. The business offers a clearly defined progression plan, with promotion into the next role expected within the next 24 months and the opportunity to progress into roles based globally with this high-performing brand.