This is a truly unique and exciting opportunity for an ambitious Financial Controller to join an award-winning, multi-million turnover financial services business, based in Central London, on a permanent basis. You will be joining at a crucial time in the business as they look to appoint their first team member in Finance, this is a newly created role taking full ownership of Finance for the business.
Reporting into Management and the Directors, you’ll take full ownership of the day-to-day financial affairs of the business. This key individual will be able to suggest operational improvements, develop budgets/financial plans, and present financial reports to senior executives, stakeholders, and board members.
Responsibilities Will Include
- Creating and reporting to the directors monthly and annual reports to identify results, trends, and financial forecast
- Suggest updates and improvements for accounting systems, including payroll and invoicing
- Develop and implement budgets and financial plans for the company based on research and data reports
- Effectively establish relationships with all external funders, auditors, and internal management
- Establish and implement financial reporting systems to comply with government regulations and legislation
The successful candidate will be an ACA/ACCA/CIMA Qualified, with the ability to take ownership for producing month-end and year-end management accounts. You will have previous experience in a similar role and be capable of building the finance team from the ground up. Experience working in property finance and with Xero is desirable. With excellent communication and analytical skills, you will be a self-starter, who is equally excited and capable of projecting the business forward.
The role will provide an outstanding springboard for ambitious candidates looking to grow their career in a highly successful property finance company. The company offers an excellent remuneration package including 25 days holiday, hybrid working, pension, half-yearly pay reviews, and a discretionary bonus.