An Interim Group Reporting Manager is required to work for a FTSE 250 commercial business based in Central London to support over a busy period at year-end. This is an opportunity to join a business that has grown 30% year on year over the past 2 years.
Reporting to the Divisional Finance Director, you will be working in the London Headquarters and will be working in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment. The role will include the management of a small team, taking ownership of the group reporting under IFRS, and implementing new group-wide policies. Responsibilities include:
- Overseeing the production of the annual consolidated statutory group financial statements under IFRS
- Project-related work including continuous improvement and enhancement of group-wide policies including cashflow reporting
- Undertake half-year and annual reviews
- Management and control of year-end and interim external audit
- Support with the management and development of the Group Reporting team including recruitment, appraisals, and training
- Provide effective technical accounting guidance and support to wider finance teams
To be considered you must be an ACA/CA Qualified Accountant who has qualified from a Big 4 Practice. Previous experience working for a listed business in a group accounting capacity is essential. You must have proven experience developing a team and excellent interpersonal skills to be able to liaise with the wider finance team and senior management. Strong IFRS knowledge is also key. Previous experience working in interim roles at year-end is preferred but not essential.